UPDATE #1 : We have removed the time requirement part of the contest. We will give away a camera regardless of how long it takes.
UPDATE #2: We have reduced the number of followers needed from 5000 to 1000.
Help us get to 1000 Twitter followers and we’ll giveaway a Digital SLR camera! One lucky winner will get to choose between a Canon Rebel T3I or a Nikon D90 or $650 cash.
How to enter (follow both steps):
1) Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
2) On Twitter, Tweet the following statement exactly as it appears:
@PhotoWeekly is giving away a DSLR camera. Please RT. Contest details - http://bit.ly/rkN4GK
- If you are already following us on Twitter and Facebook, you have already entered. There is no need to re-join either group.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- The draw will be held on, or after December 31st, 2011 once we have reached 1000 Twitter followers.
- Odds of winning depend on how many people have entered (Total number of Twitter Followers )
- If you live outside of Canada, you are responsible for taxes, duties and shipping costs.
- One winner will get to choose either a Canon Rebel T3I (body only) OR a Nikon D90 (body only) OR $650
- If prize is not available, a similar prize may be awarded.
- The winner will be chosen using random.org
- The winner will be notified via Twitter or Facebook.
- Anyone caught using multiple Twitter accounts or multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified from the contest.
Canon Rebel T3I (Body only)
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot
- 18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor
- 3.0″ Clear View Vari-Angle LCD
- 100-6400 ISO
- Full HD Movie Mode w/ Manual Exposure
- Compatible with Canon EF and EF-S Lenses
- 3.7 Frames/Second Continuous Shooting
- 63 Zone Dual-Layer Metering / 9-Point AF
- Intelligent Auto Mode
- 12.3 Megapixel
- DX Format CMOS Sensor
- 3″ VGA LCD Display
- Live View
- Self-Cleaning Sensor
- D-Movie Mode
- High Sensitivity (ISO 3200)
- 4.5 fps Burst
- In-Camera Image Editing