If you are Canadian, then you might remember the short lived game show called Bumper Stumpers in which contestants had to guess the meaning of licence plates. We’ve taken a page out of their book, but of course all of our licence plates are photography related. To help you out, we’ll break down the first one in detail.
K +BL + RE+(LE’s) = Cable Release
Can you guess them all?
1) K+BL + RE+(LE’s) = Cable Release
2) U’s + A +MCRO = Use a Macro
3) AL+WA’s + W8+N = Always Waiting
4) PRES + D + BU+10 = Press the Button
5) WED+N + CHX = Wedding Checks
6) POD + POD + POD = Tripod
7) KYIT + ON + D + SET = Quiet On the Set
8) CMRA + K’s = Camera Case
9) 4′sD + PR+SPK+TV = Forced Perspective
10) I + ONA + FLSH = I Own a Flash
11) U’sD + LENZ = Used Lens
12) CAL+Q+L8 + TYM = Calculate Time